ESF Database Migration Toolkit (Version:8.4.08, Release:2015-08-19) is the most popular toolkit that helps people to migrating data across various database formats, supporting Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, IBM Informix, InterSystems Caché, Teradata, Visual Foxpro, SQLite, FireBird, InterBase, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Paradox, Lotus, dBase, CSV/Text and so on.
The professional edition supporting save/load migration job, and running migration job from command-line.
For Microsoft® Windows® 2003/XP or above.
When you use this software, you must comply with our <End User License Agreement>.
- Click here to learn how to uninstall application.
- All of installations had included Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, FireBird runtime-libarys, so you can migrating from these database formats directly after installed this toolkit.
- If you want to migrate from/to SQL Server, you need to install SQL Native Client.
- If you want to migrate from/to IBM DB2, you need to install IBM DB2 ODBC CLI driver.
- If you want to migrate from/to Visual Foxpro, you need to install OLE DB Provider for Visual FoxPro.
- If you are using an older version of Windows OS, you may need to install MDAC 2.8 for Access, Excel, Paradox, Lotus, dBase supporting.
- If you want to migrate from/to MS-Access 2007-2013(*.accdb)/MS-Excel 2007-2013(*.xlsx;*.xlsb), you need to install Microsoft Access Database Engine.