ESF Database Migration Toolkit 9.3.23 is the most popular toolkit to help people migrate data across various database formats, supporting
Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, IBM Informix, InterSystems Caché, Teradata, Visual Foxpro, SQLite, FireBird, InterBase, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Paradox, Lotus, dBase, CSV/Text and so on.
||Save Migration Job
||Load Migration Job
|View -> Table
- Click here to learn how to uninstall application.
- All installations already include Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite and FireBird runtime-libarys, so you can migrate from these database formats directly after installing this toolkit.
- If you want to migrate from/to IBM DB2, you need to have IBM DB2 ODBC CLI driver installed.
- If you want to migrate from/to Visual Foxpro, you need to have OLE DB Provider for Visual FoxPro installed.
- If you are using an older version of Windows OS, you may need to have MDAC 2.8 installed for Access, Excel, Paradox, Lotus, dBase supporting.
- If you want to migrate from/to MS-Access 2007-2013(*.accdb)/MS-Excel 2007-2013(*.xlsx;*.xlsb), you need to have Microsoft Access Database Engine installed.