Migrating data from SQLite to MariaDB
- ESF Database Migration Toolkit
- Microsoft Windows XP or higher.
- SQLite 2 or higher.
- MariaDB 5.1 or higher.
1. In "Choose a Data Source" dialog, Choose "SQLite";
- Press "..." button to select the SQLite database file.
2. In "Choose a Destination" dialog, choose "MariaDB";
- Input the server name (default: localhost), port (default: 3306), username, password.
- MariaDB supporting some different Storage Engines, please click here to get more information about MariaDB Storage Engine.
- Choose a character-set, e.g.: UTF-8.
- Press "Refresh" button to list all MariaDB databases automation, you can choose an existing database or enter a new database name, this toolkit automatically create the new database during the migration process.
3. In "Select source Tables(s) & View(s)" dialog
- Select the tables/views which will be migrated.
- Click "..." to set the table options or remap the table structure.
- You can set the data transfer method (Overwrite Table/Empty Data/Append Data/Skip Table) or filter the data before transferring.
- Choose "Field Mapping" option, you can redefine the fields in the destination table, e.g.: field name, data type, default value, comment and also.
4. In "Execution" Dialog;
- Click "Submit" to begin the migration, this toolkit will help you quickly migrate data from SQLite to MariaDB without intervention.
- Click "Browse Log" to visit the full migration log.
- Click "Save as job" to save the migration settings to a job file, so you can "Load Job" to quickly reload the migration job in the future or run the migration job via command-prompt. Run "esfdbcv --help" in command-prompt to get the full command parameters.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us. Thank you for your time!
Download Now! »